Gambling is a form of entertainment. However, problems arise when an individual becomes a compulsive gambler.
Our company has taken the responsibility of being proactive in promoting responsible gaming and providing assistance to those who require it.
If you answer “Yes” to at least three of the following questions, you may be at risk of developing a gambling problem.
- Is gambling always on your mind?
- Have you neglected your family and health for the sake of gambling?
- Do you gamble or lose more than you can afford?
- Do you neglect your career or business as a result of gambling?
- Do you borrow money to gamble?
- Do you have difficulty sleeping as a result of gambling?
- Have you considered self-destruction as a result of gambling?
- Have you considered illegal acts to finance your gambling habit?
For further information or assistance, please contact our 24-hour hotline.
Please check our company bank information before perform any bank deposit action.
Please select the bank you wish to deposit to. It will show the bank holder name and account number.
After deposit, please follow step by step to submit deposit form:
For online transfer, you must fill in the bank name on the reference side, such as Beh / Teez or 123 abc. Please do not fill in sensitive words such as game product names, gambling words, etc.
All members are limited to have 3 times withdrawals per day, and the 3 times withdrawal limits count are calculated by the game account
Customers must bet at least or more than 50% of the deposit amount; else any withdrawal application will be charged 5% of the deposit as a service and management fee.
If the member found any company games there are gaps, please do not continue to play and inform our agency, because if DAYBET365 companies found out games there is a gap, the game will be no longer valid. We hope
that all DAYBET365 customers can cooperate to avoid the unpleasant occurrence.
The final decision is based on our agency company. Thank you for your support.